Electronic I-94 - Travel Advice

We request the travelers to carry a hard-copy of From I94 with them - because a paper Form I-94 is would function as a backup document in the event that CBP officers cannot access the electronic record of admission  at the time that traveller seeks re-admission to the U.S.



You must get a Tear Sheet. If not? That's okay



Nonimmigrant or Parole traveller must expect a tearsheet at the port of entry from CBP directing the them to the CBP website (www.cbp.gov/I94). The People who do not receive a tear sheet may still be able to access their electronic Form I-94 admission record at www.cbp.gov/I94 by entering the required information. 

What if your name is not available to print I-94 in CBP website?


If an individual cannot locate a record at www.cbp.gov/I94 or if the information at that site does not correlate with the passport stamp and written notation of class and term of admission made by CBP at the POE, be sure read the FAQ that gives few basic instructions but worth reading. Also, CBP has clearly told earlier that the name on the passport, rather than the visa, is required to access a record of admission.

Even if this wont help then contact through a deferred inspection office (http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/toolbox/contacts/deferred_inspection/). I personally know that deferred inspection site officers are very friendly and will resolve the issue immediately.

3 comments:

invasive-pests said...

A million thanks to the author of this site for taking more time and effort to share on this interesting information with us for sure your idea is working best for me.

Travel Advise

leXpeak - Author said...

Thank you

Unknown said...

If more people that write articles involved themselves with writing great content like you, more readers would be interested in their writings. I have learned too many things from your article. Electronic stores